Recruitment for Bartenders in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates, a member of the Middle East and North Africa region, enjoys a strong economy and favorable external financing. The country uses the Arabic monetary unit, which is the dinar. The residents of the country have full control over the trading and currency exchanges.
The United Arab Emirates plays a major role as a producer, exporter, and trader of oil and gas. The country exports over a hundred petroleum products including gas, diesel, petroleum gas, oil palm, and oil wood. The United Arab Emirates is one of the world’s leading oil producers. The economy is primarily dependent on oil sales, but the country has successfully diversified to become a world-class trader and producer.
We currently have multiple job openings for Bartenders in the country. However, to be considered for the position, it’s important to meet some basic requirements which include but not limited to; having prior bartending experience, exhibit to the highest degree a good level of professionalism, effective interpersonal skills, and customer service oriented.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow organization recipe in the timely preparation of beverages and cocktails
- Professionally receive customers to the bar
- Effective interaction with customers to determine their preferences
- Offering professional recommendation to customers
- Foster cleanliness and proper organization of the bar
- Regular cleaning and arranging of glassware
- Receive and process payment
- Perform all other responsibilities that might be assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Previous bartending experience
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Friendly and positive
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Can function effectively under pressure
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills