Recruitment for Storekeeper in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates, a member of the Middle East and North Africa region, enjoys a strong economy and favorable external financing. The country uses the Arabic monetary unit, which is the dinar. The residents of the country have full control over the trading and currency exchanges.
The United Arab Emirates plays a major role as a producer, exporter, and trader of oil and gas. The country exports over a hundred petroleum products including gas, diesel, petroleum gas, oil palm, and oil wood. The United Arab Emirates is one of the world’s leading oil producers. The economy is primarily dependent on oil sales, but the country has successfully diversified to become a world-class trader and producer.
We currently have multiple job openings for Storekeepers in the country. However, to be considered for the position, it’s important to meet some basic requirements which include but not limited to; having exceptional communication skills, exhibit to the highest degree a good level of professionalism, effective interpersonal skills, and customer service oriented.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Process and receive packages to the store
- Responsible for the accurate preparation of products for shipping
- Scan, verify and validate receive packages to the store
- Ensure the proper organization and cleanliness of the store
- Comply with company’s and health regulation and guidelines
- Perform all other responsibilities that might be assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Effective communication skills
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Friendly and positive
- Goal-oriented and passionate
- Can function effectively under pressure
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills